HOW DO I VIEW A PROPERTY?
When you are on the property of your choice; click on the green SCHEDULE A SHOWING button.
- If the property is vacant, you will receive a code for the showing lockbox 1-hour prior to your scheduled showing time for a self-guided tour
- If the property is occupied (by appointment only), you will receive a confirmation of the scheduled showing time and an agent will meet you at the property
- We experience extremely high demand for showing appointments during the Spring/Summer season. If there are no appointments available, please continue to check the website for open appointment times
- Sweyer Property Management is not equipped with Realtors for showing properties like if you were buying a home; our vacant properties are self-guided or tenant occupied properties are agent shown for safety and security
THE PROPERTY I AM INTERESTED IN SAYS “APPLICATION PENDING”. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- This means the property already has an application on it and is being processed. We will continue to advertise the property until a lease is secured and deposit is received. If you see this notation and continue to apply, the application fee is non-refundable, and your application is considered a backup application.
I HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION; WHAT NEXT?
- The application will NOT be considered received and/or property placed on pending for you until ALL SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION is submitted (please refer to this page for more details)
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email from an Assistant Property Manager within 1 business day
- We receive an extremely high number of applications during the Spring/Summer season; it is imperative you submit all supplemental information the same time you submit your application to increase your chances of your application being first in line. APPLICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS (only completed applications are considered)
- You will receive a confirmation email notifying you if your application is first in line, or if it is a back-up application
MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED; WHAT NEXT?
- You will receive an email with a set of questions. It is imperative that these answers are returned within 24 hours for us to prepare your lease
- If you have not viewed the property, arrangements need to be made for you to view prior to signing the lease
- Once your application has been approved, you have 48 hours to submit your security deposit and sign the lease
- SECURITY DEPOSITS MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS – no personal checks, cash, or credit/debit cards will be accepted
IT IS TIME TO MOVE IN; WHAT DO I NEED?
- You will pick up your Move-In Packet from our office the day your lease starts (Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm)
- You will be required to pay your prorated rent, pet fees, and administrative fees (if paying online and your move in date is after the 15th of the month, you will be required to pay the following month’s rent as well)
- You will be required to provide utility account numbers prior to receiving your Move-In Packet
- Renters insurance is recommended for all properties, and required for some