Regular replacement of air filters
- Our tenants are automatically enrolled in our HVAC Filter Replacement Program. This means that our in-house technicians will check air filters at each property inspection (the term Property Review may not mean anything to the public) and replace dirty ones to ensure your HVAC is running at optimal capacity
Twice-Yearly Property Reviews
- At Sweyer Property Management, we are devoted to ensuring that your rental property is being well cared for by your tenants. That's why we conduct twice-yearly property reviews which allow our in-house maintenance team to visit the property, check for maintenance issues, and make appropriate repair recommendations.
- Our professional property managers can provide guidance on preventative maintenance services to ensure that your property stays in the best shape possible
Extreme Weather and Disaster Management
Storm Management Program
Hurricanes are unfortunately a common threat to eastern NC in the warmer months. Sweyer Property Management has a devoted team that meets daily when a storm is forecasted to impact our area. This team is dedicated to providing both property owners and tenants with the most accurate, up-to-date storm information as well as guidance on how to best prepare for potential storm impact.
Post-storm, our team checks on properties as soon as circumstances allow, begins assessing damages and coordinating maintenance requests, checks with tenants for updates on the condition of their properties, and facilitates visits from vendors and insurance adjusters.
- Sweyer Property Management utilizes state-of-the-art technology and is capable of fully remote operation. When needed, our team members can work from home just as if they were in the office. When conditions don't permit coming to the office, we're able to continue operating without interruption.
- We have a 24/7 emergency maintenance line available for our tenants. If there is a maintenance issue occurring after hours that may put your property or tenants in danger, they can call to report the issue and have the appropriate vendor dispatched if the situation is indeed deemed an emergency.
We work closely with local, professional contractors who offer priority scheduling at competitive rates. Our trusted vendors are familiar with the requirements of working with investment rental properties and have a proven record of providing excellent, affordable service.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form above.
GET A FREE QUOTE
What We Do As Your Wilmington, NC Area Property Manager
We get your investment property the exposure it needs to be rented quickly for the maximum value.
We thoroughly screen prospective renters to ensure only the best tenants rent your home.
We make paying rent easy to ensure your tenants pay on time every time.
Our owners have access to a secure online portal which provides convenient access reports on your investment.
We coordinate repairs and requests as well as conduct bi-annual property reviews as a means of preventative maintenance.