Don't wait for disaster to strike, get your rental property inspected
We believe that preventative maintenance is important in minimizing issues that could cause damage to your investment property. One of the best ways to do this to get bi-annual inspections.
Our property inspection provides a room by room review. We photograph the interior and exterior of the home. We note areas of possible concern and any maintenance issues that may need to be addressed.
We record model and serial numbers of major kitchen appliances for future repairs.
Benefits of Property Inspections:
- Well maintained properties lease quicker and bring in higher rent rates
- Well maintained properties stay leased longer, reducing turnover cost and time
- Quick maintenance response will reduce extensive property damage
- Ensure property is being maintained in a way to avoid HOA violation fines
Safety and Owner Liability
- Ensure operable smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (where applicable) are installed
- Ensure steps are safe and secure, with no loose boards, handrails, or trip hazards
- Inspect for any hazards around the property, such as large holes in yard, loose gutters which could fall, dead tree limbs, etc.
Tenant Damage or Violations
- Check for tenant damage. The Property Manager will follow up with tenants that are not properly taking care of your property to discuss the condition. Documenting the condition of the property throughout the tenancy can assist in the decision to offer a lease renewal, as well as assisting with charges to the security deposit at move out.
- Check for unauthorized pets.
- Check for over occupancy by unauthorized tenants.
For more information on how our property management services can benefit your investment property, fill out the form on the right or give us a call 910.256.3031.