Notice of Property Inspection Program
Sweyer Property Management performs property inspections two times per year (depending on the owner’s contract, some owners do not participate in this program). Below are some facts you should know and remember about our property inspections.
- The inspections are scheduled with our in-house inspector, who is a Sweyer Property Management employee; insured and vetted through our company.
- The inspections are scheduled by specific area/neighborhood and zip code to maximize efficiency.
- The inspections are completed two times per year (frequency could be more or less depending on the owner’s contract). The purpose of this inspection is to check the condition of the interior and exterior of the property; note items that may need to be addressed; and recommend preventative maintenance items to the owner of the property.
- When the inspection is scheduled, the appointment date/time must be adhered to. We will give a four-hour block of time for the inspection time.
- Please know the inspections are part of the Property Management Agreement between the owner and Sweyer Property Management and they must be performed. We will work with your schedule as much as possible, but do ask that you make the property available for the set inspection appointment to ease the process.
- Once your property inspection is scheduled, you will receive an email notifying you of your upcoming appointment. The day prior, you will receive a reminder text notification for the inspection.