Inform Us Of A Maintenance Issue
Preventative Maintenance is important in minimizing issues that could cause damage to your rental home. Please use the guide below for best practices on maintaining your
property. If you do have a maintenance issue, see if you can find an answer in our Maintenance
Troubleshooting guide or you can Submit a Maintenance Request.
FIRST! Check out our Maintenance Tips for important information on preventative care and our Maintenance Troubleshooting for solutions to common maintenance problems.
We need all maintenance requests to be submitted in writing. Please fill out the form below and our staff will respond as soon as possible. You can also submit your request by email to email@example.com or by fax to 910-256-0484.
After Hours Emergencies can contact 910-239-1475.
* Please use this number only for emergencies resulting in property damage; you may be charged for accessing this number for non-emergency calls.
If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
Repair or damage caused by your negligence or misuse is your responsibility. In such cases, repairs will be made, but you will be charged for the cost of the labor and materials. Damages or plumbing stoppages caused by your negligence or misuse will be paid by you.
Release of Key
I understand that if I do not authorize a release of a key to a vendor, I will need to be available to give the vendor access to the property.
An emergency is constituted by:
- Loss of heating/air in extreme temperatures (can't wait until next business day or Monday if it is on the weekend)
- Any type of water leak that can not be contained or turned off at the source until next business day, (broken water pipe/water heater)
- Loss of hot water when the office is closed the next day
- Broken locks, windows, or doors that cannot be safely secured
- Major storm damage
- Clogged toilet, if there is only one in the unit
- Fire (call 911 first)