We need all maintenance requests to be submitted in writing. Please fill out the form below and our staff will respond as soon as possible. You can also submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 910-256-0484.
After Hours Emergencies can contact 910-228-6038.
* Please use this number only for emergencies resulting in property damage; you may be charged for accessing this number for non-emergency calls.
An emergency is constituted by:
- Loss of heating/air in extreme temperatures (can’t wait until next business day or Monday if it is on the weekend)
- Any type of water leak that can not be contained or turned off at the source until next business day, (broken water pipe/water heater).
- Loss of hot water when the office is closed the next day.
- Broken locks, windows, or doors that cannot be safely secured.
- Major storm damage.
- Clogged toilet, if there is only one in the unit.
- Fire (call 911 first)
- Refrigerator not working